We have designed these policies in order to give you the best possible membership experience, and to allow us to efficiently and effectively administer all of your memberships. We think these policies are fair, and we will try to always be fair and treat you right.
These policies supercede all previous policies and apply to all clients. We reserve the right to update these policies at any time. The term “membership” refers to all clients who are on automatic payment schedules.
ALL MEMBERSHIPS AND PRIVATE TRAINING SESSIONS:
1. All memberships and private training sessions are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, and non-transferrable.
2. All non-contract memberships and private training sessions must be paid in advance and in full. The first full month of contract memberships must be paid in advance and in full.
3. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes at any time to accommodate holidays, special events, illness or emergencies. No refunds or credit will be granted due to schedule changes. If a private training session has been cancelled by the trainer, it will be rescheduled.
4. We don’t think this will happen much, but just in case, we reserve the right to:
a. Refuse you entry to class if you turn up more than 15 minutes late.
b. Cancel your private training session if you turn up more than 15 minutes late (making the session subject to our cancellation policies as detailed below.)
c. While highly unlikely, we reserve the right to terminate your membership or private training sessions at any time if you are highly disruptive and/or disrespectful. Should it come to this, we will refund you the pro-rated balance on your membership or private training sessions.
5. All memberships are subject to the following rules and limitations:
a. Please sign in to EVERY class you attend.
b. If you are unable to sign into class, you must alert the instructor. If the class is full, you may be asked to attend another class at another time.
c. Participation in group classes is at the sole discretion of Fuse Fitness coaches. If the coaches have concerns about your ability to safely participate in group classes, you may be required to train privately.
GROUP FITNESS MEMBERSHIPS
Billing, Auto-Renewal & Expiration Dates
1. Memberships begin on the date you sign up.
2. Monthly membership renew on the same day of the month as your sign-up date (i.e. if you sign up on the 11th, you’ll be billed each month on the 11th.)
3. All memberships will auto-renew unless you have specifically arranged with us to terminate your membership after a specific period of time, which is a minimum 3-month commitment to join.
Past Due Payments / What Happens If Your Card Doesn’t Go Through
1. 1 We understand that cards are often lost or stolen or expire, and a charge will sometimes be declined. We ask that in this case, you provide us with updated billing information in a timely manner, which we define as within two weeks. You will receive automated emails daily should this occur until resolved.
2. 2 Payments more than two weeks past due will be subject to a $20 administrative fee. More than 4 weeks delinquent, your membership will be dropped, and you are subject to a membership reinstatement fee (which is waived the first you join as a member) of $100.
3. 3 If you have a contract membership, you will have to pay the balance of the contract up front in order to continue.
Non-grandfathered memberships may be temporarily placed on hold. This is a courtesy to accommodate the occasional vacation, illness, or injury. If you’re not sure what your schedule will be, we have a non-member (more expensive) 10 class pass option. Grandfathered memberships cannot be placed on hold. To place a membership on hold, please e-mail email@example.com with your requested hold dates and a confirmation that you understand the following hold conditions:
- The minimum hold period is 1 month.
- The maximum hold period is 3 months.
- An administrative hold fee of $20 will be assessed at the start of each hold period.
- Holds longer than one month will incur a $20 charge for each month the membership remains on hold.
- Once 3 months of hold has been reached, the membership must either be reactivated, or it will be dropped and any remaining credit will be forfeited if we do not hear from you.
- There are no retroactive holds: you must let us know 1 week in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to place your membership on hold.
- Upon expiration of the hold, the member’s account will automatically become active, and payments will resume.
- If you need more than 3 months hold, a reinstatement membership fee (which is waived upon initially becoming a member) of $100.
1. Contract memberships: You are contractually obligated to a minimum of 3 months when becoming a member. After 3 months, you are free to break your contract. You must email us at email@example.com at least 1 week prior to your next auto-pay schedule.
2. Non-contract memberships: Non-contract memberships may be cancelled upon expiration of their term (e.g. after the month is up) with no penalty.
Private Training Cancellation
1. Sessions are requested via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone, 510-558-8638. Clients will be scheduled for a 20 minute consultation prior to beginning training.
2. We have a strict 24-hour cancellation policy. If a confirmed appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, you will be charged for the session. To reschedule an appointment with more than 24-hours notice, please contact your coach directly via their direct email or mobile phone.
3. All sessions expire 6 months after purchase.